- Photos: I love, love, love the pics.
- Status Updates: Some of my friends are REALLY funny
- Super funny facebook groups that my friends create
- Anything that you have to "gather" things. This applies to (but not limited to): Lil' Green Patch, Mafia Wars, Farmville, Passing a drink, etc. It clogs up my homepage. And no. I'm not joining your team, or sending you flowers, poker chips or whatever you need.
- Relationship changes. While I know every single person on my facebook page, I don't always feel right saying, "What happened?" when your status suddenly changes from married to it's complicated or worse....nothing at all. It also makes me wonder if we'll now start sending sympathy notes via facebook wall posts rather than making a call or sending a card & flowers!
- People who steal my photos and claim them as their own (Kevin Hulbert....).
- When people tag my photos with people who I don't want to be tagged. Case in point: my old boss. I scanned a residence life photo of all the hall directors & full time staff. I had 5 different people--2 of which I didn't even know--tag our director of housing. I removed that tag every single time. The reason? I just do not get along with her. I do not want her tagged in my photo. My photo. My rules. Thank you.
So, yes, while I don't like these particular things about facebook, I will say this....without facebook, I wouldn't have been able to reconnect with:
For the record, I copied most of these photos from other people's facebook pages (take that Kevin Hulbert...)